- Monitor the validity of all class, flag and international certificates.
- Board the vessels for sailing inspections.
- Attend and follow up all surveys.
- Draw and follow up an adequate maintenance program for engine room, hull, deck, cargo, electrical and machinery.
- Specify work to be carried out by crew, riding teams and contractors and ensure its prompt and cost effective execution.
- Maintain records for maintenance status and progress in the above areas.
- Evaluate vessel performance analysis and ensure that corrective actions and follow up are promptly carried out.
- Maintain and monitor inventories of spare parts, tools and instruments.
- Liaise with yards, contractors and vessel for carrying out repairs as necessary.
- Before dry-docking, draw up a complete repair specification and submit specification with budgeted cost.
- Shore based experience as technical superintendent
- A marine engineering background (preferably sailing as Chief engineer)
- Fluent English language skills
- Significant management/leadership skills
- Strong organization, delegation and interpersonal skills
- Strong budgeting experience
Sign-in to apply direct on this job vacancy. No account? Create one and apply direct on this vacancy.
Naess Ship Management B.V., located in Diemen near Amsterdam is an subsidiary of Fleet Ship Management Ltd, one of the world’s largest ship management companies.
|Date Updated||Tuesday 16 October 2018|
|Education level||View Vacancy|
|Company name||Naess Ship Management|
|Contact||Mr. Martin Jongenelen|
|Telephone||+31 6 54232421|
1112 BA Diemen