Site Project Manager Offshore (Russia)
Because of new developments within the Offshore market Damen is looking for a Site Project Manager with experience in (international) Ship New build projects preferable within the Russia Area. This projects will be built at the Vladivostok location and will have a high level of customization in design, outfitting and final execution of the vessels. From the very first sketches to the fully engineered range, Damen has designed every detail of these client specific Offshore vessels.
- Preparation of the construction process and drawing up the project plans in collaboration with the sub-contractors, tender management, engineering offices worldwide, and planning office;
- Monitoring of planning deadlines, progress, quality, and budget using an ERP system, WBS, and process planning schedules;
- Coordinating and supervising the construction process at the yard in Vladivostok;
- Coordination of the commissioning, sea trials, and delivery of the ship and offshore construction to the customers in consultation with the classification society and our co-makers and suppliers;
- If necessary improving processes and products in relation to the various sub-processes, such as the engineering, construction, and procurement processes, and a reduction of failure costs and an improvement in quality;
- Responsible for coordinating/indirectly supervising the multidisciplinary project team along the entire production chain and supply chain.
- A Bachelor’s degree (HBO) or Master’s degree, preferably in Naval Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering, or equivalent;
- Good oral and written command of English and preferable Russian or Dutch;
- Over 8 years of relevant work experience within multidisciplinary Ship New build project management industry preferable within Russia;
- Advantage experience of project administration / management, Pre engineering procedures and extensive Offshore related HSEQ procedures; Ability to set priorities, take a process-centered approach, and maintain an overview;
- Organizational skills, quality conscious, flexible, and customer-oriented.
- a dynamic international working environment focusing on technology and innovation;
- a competitive salary;
- at least 40 days of annual leave;
- travel allowance;
- profit sharing & pension allowance;
- continuous focus on professional and personal development through our Damen Academy (including Leadership & Management development programs);
- an active social environment in terms of events & sports;
- relocation package available under certain circumstances.
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem is the headquarters of the Damen Shipyards Group. Gorinchem still functions as a yard but the main activities involve the daily management of the Damen Shipyards Group. Damen Services and the Offshore & Transport division is also located here.
|Date Updated||Monday 5 November 2018|
|Company name||Damen Shipyards Gorinchem|
|Contact||Mr. Boy Ramirez Verhoeven|
|Telephone||+31 (0)183 63 9447|
|Fax||+31 183 632189|