Junior Technical Superintendent
Position: Junior Technical Superintendent; Permanent; Fulltime
As a junior technical superintendent your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Technical Superintendent (“TSI”) to ensure technical operations of ships in a safe and cost effective manner which includes ongoing education and instruction of all crew.
- Assist TSI to ensure that all classification and statutory certificates are maintained up to date.
- Assist with procurement of stores, parts, arranging sub contractors, etc.
- Closely monitoring ships performance and maintenance status.
- Scrutinizing all reports received from the vessels.
- Assist with rectification of vessel trouble (hull and machinery).
- Assist with the planning, coordinating and supervising; surveys, dry-dock, major repair and other inspections.
- Assist with investigating machinery- and equipment failures, claims and non-conformities.
- Keep vessel updated with the latest technical developments and regulations.
In order to qualify for this challenging position, you must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Work experience as Junior Technical Superintendent or Ship’s Engineer for more than 2 years on Ocean Going Vessels.
- Team player with a flexible, can do, 24/7 attitude.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Ability to travel abroad on short notice, willingness to travel internationally frequently.
- Candidates to be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Misuga Kaiun Holland B.V.
Stationsplein 45 A5.194
3013 AK Rotterdam
Sign-in to apply direct on this job vacancy. No account? Create one and apply direct on this vacancy.
|Date Updated||Thursday 4 October 2018|
|Education level||View Vacancy|
|Company name||Misuga Kaiun Holland B.V.|
|Telephone||+31 10 404 1153|
|Fax||+31 10 404 1155|
Office no. A5.194
3013 AK Rotterdam