Do you quickly find your way in a complex organization? Are you able to listen what's really has been said and do you dare to ask critical questions? Do you have experience in recruiting high qualified technical personnel? Then we would like to welcome you on board of our HR team!
Due to further growth of DSNS, this HR team will be expanded. Your focus is broad: Engineering, Project Management, R&D but also Finance, IT and procurement vacancies is your responsibility.
Recruitment is managed by the HR manager and the HR advisers. As a recruiter at DSNS, your core business is of course filling vacancies. That sounds simpler than it is. The desired candidates (technicians) are difficult to find and the size of the Damen organization makes it a challenging job.
During discussions with the line managers and HR Adviser you will determine the recruitment needs and issues and determines which course you will be sailing. Based on your knowledge of the labor market and your connections with (technical) talent pools, you advise which recruitment strategy will be successful. By drawing up honest vacancy texts, using the right recruitment channels, conducting selection interviews, administering and executes e-assessments, you ensure that at the end of the selection process all parties are satisfied: your internal client, the new colleagues and yourself! But the people who were not selected have to look back with a positive feeling on their experience at Damen as well, thanks to your efforts.
Besides that, you think along with the long-term recruitment strategy; with which agents do we work, how do we make optimal use of our recruitment systems?
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Recruiter you are, amongst other things, responsible for:
- Supervising the entire recruitment process, both substantively, organisationally and administratively.
- Conducting first job interviews, alone or with the responsible manager and ensuring a clear report and follow-up with advice.
- Deploying the right recruitment channels.
- Drafting job vacancy texts for various (social) media in both Dutch and English.
- Execute e-assessments.
- Ensuring an optimal, but above all, honest candidate experience.
- Representing DSNS and inspiring potential employees during various trade fairs, events and on business days at Colleges and Universities.
- Keeping the ATS system up to date.
We expect you to comply with the following:
- At least a completed Bachelor HR education.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Recruiter, preferably within a complex international and technical organization.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Available 32-40 hours per week.
We are looking for an independent, customer-oriented and performance-oriented personality. In addition, you are always looking for the connection and solutions, but critical (to manager and candidate) if necessary as well.
The HR department of Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding is responsible for the implementation of the HR policy, and plays an advisory role within the organisation. The main task is the optimalisation of both individual as collective achievements of the employees. Hereby is an increasing number of centralized activities developed within the Damen Shipyards Group, e.g. job evaluation, competency managment and training issues.
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) is specialised in the design and construction of naval and complex commercial vessels, making optimal use of its know-how and experience from both the military and commercial sectors.
|Date Updated||Friday 2 November 2018|
|Company name||Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding|
|Contact||Mr. Rob Mulder|
|Telephone||+31 (0) 118 48 27 52|
|Fax||+31 (0)118 485 050|