Sales Support Officer Bremen Germany
Do you have broad experience in a sales support role? Then our office in Germany is interested in hearing from you! In this role, you will operate as a central link between our sales office in Germany and the IQIP organisation in Sliedrecht, The Netherlands. Directly supporting the Sales Manager in Germany, you will provide continuity in the (order) administration of sales projects and will be in daily contact with the different departments in The Netherlands. Based on enquiries received for the rental/purchase of equipment, you will help to prepare quotations. You will follow up on these and maintain the CRM system in partnership with field-based sales colleagues. As Sales Support Officer Germany, you will be responsible for:
- preparing technical and commercial quotations
- the administrative coordination of rental and sales equipment in close cooperation with the main office in The Netherlands
- enabling the correct transportation of goods
- initiating invoices via the main office
- searching for potential new customer contacts through desk research
- managing the sales office when the Sales Manager is away.
As Sales Support Officer Germany you will be stationed with the local General and Sales Manager at our sales office in Bremen, Germany.
In order to be eligible for the position of Sales Support Officer Germany, you will be a service-minded individual, both internally and with our customers. You must also have:
- a higher vocational level of education
- minimum of five years experience in a comparable commercial, technical or project management position
- experience with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- ability to prepare cost calculations for quotations, as well as determine availability and delivery lead times with the relevant internal departments
- customer- and service-focused mindset, proactive and self-starting approach, with a strong sense of responsibility
- excellent communication skills in English and German, both verbal and written
- proven affinity with technology in an international and commercial environment.
Please note, an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process. Only candidates with EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Sales Support Officer Germany a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Sales Support Officer Germany and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As Sales Support Officer Germany, you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units - IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. Through our combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations and foundations in the oil & gas, offshore wind and coastal & civil market. At IHC IQIP, we offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, offshore installation and removal equipment, subsea installation and positioning frames, and multifunctional foundation rigs. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check: www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.
|Date Updated||Tuesday 11 September 2018|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|