CNC Machine Operator
This function comprises independent broaching and milling, in which CNC machines with Heidenhain controls are primarily used. You will work independently from blueprints; during the preparation stage you will have contact with the foreman or task-coordinator. You can use your own knowledge and experience to make improvements in your own working methods. Also you will, of course, check and inspect the quality of the pieces you produce. Using your own craftsmanship and motivation you are able to make high-quality parts for our clients.?The assignments in this position include clients of the maritime sector, the metal industry, the municipality of Amsterdam, but you will also have an important contribution to international projects.
It is important for us that you have had experience in a comparable function and that you can read blueprint diagrams and understand size, shape and placing tolerances. Additionally you are familiar with the behaviors of different materials during machining. In this position you will be working in two shifts. If the above seems attractive to you then you are the candidate we are looking for.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As CNC Machine Operator your daily activities include the following tasks:
- Preparing and operating CNC machines on the basis of drawings, CNC programs, instructions, tooling, tensioning, machining sheets and take oral instructions from a Foreman or a planner.
- Setting, measuring tools and preparing CNC machines to perform tasks as drilling, grinding and milling.
- Performing simple daily maintenance of machines and tools.
Do you have the following:
- You are accurate and you like to work independently with lots of responsibility.
- You can read technical drawings.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a comparable function.
- You have experience with lifting tools.
- You have a good command of English and Dutch, spoken and written.
- You are in possession of a VCA certificate.
- An annual contract with prospects of a permanent employment.
- Work independently, with a lot of responsibility in a small, close team.
- Metal & Engineering collective agreement.
- 39 ADV & holiday days.
- Challenging, large, one-piece workpieces.
Does this vacancy appeal to you? Then we are looking for you!
|Date Updated||Friday 19 October 2018|
|Education level||View Vacancy|
|Company name||Niron Staal Amsterdam B.V.|
|Contact||Ms. Marijke Verhulst|
P.O. Box 37201