Technical Planner Aftersales and Services
In this challenging role, you will become a member of the office staff in IHC SAS-HYTOP's Aftersales and Services department. It is available to customers 24/7 and provides services all over the world. This covers commissioning, maintenance, training, and technical support for state-of-the-art pipelay equipment, offloading systems and sophisticated hydraulic installations in the maritime, dredging and offshore industries. Our goal is to solve problems in a rapid and professional way and to support the operations of our customers anywhere and at any time. Our services are coordinated from our offices in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn (The Netherlands). The primary task of the Technical Planner is the preparation and planning of service and commissioning jobs. These can be executed from either our production facilities in The Netherlands or at customer locations around the world. You will also be a key user for the implementation of new software solutions that support our service business, and help to improve our business processes and information flows. In addition, you will work on highly demanding and challenging service projects in multi-disciplinary teams and report to the Manager Service and Commissioning. As a Technical Planner, you will be responsible for:
- planning and preparing work orders in our ERP and PLM software
- planning work for the Field Service Engineers in order to execute various service and commissioning tasks
- preparing the scope of work (SOW) and its technical contents
- coaching Field Service Engineers in close consultation with the project coordinators and Manager Service and Commissioning
- identifying and formulating working methods and operation sequences in the SOW for global service activities
- estimating hours and MTO (materials to order)
- completing technical files in the ERP system and PLM Teamcenter
- collecting drawings, machine data and other files linked to international and IHC standards
- issuing technical purchase orders/proposals to better guide IHC SAS-HYTOP's Supply Chain organisation
- maintaining constant contact with your business and IT colleagues regarding the implementation of new IT applications
- gathering and updating legacy data from older systems by using the knowledge of different departments.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a higher professional level of education, such as a bachelor's degree in mechanical/civil engineering
- at least one to two years of relevant work experience in a similar technical function in the maritime or shipbuilding industry
- excellent English and Dutch language skills, both verbal and written
- experience of using PLM and ERP in the manufacturing industry
- experience with Microsoft Office
- excellent planning and organisational skills
- an energetic personality, with a passion for creating new smart solutions in our application landscape
- an accurate and solution-oriented approach
- be stress resistant and a proactive team player.
Please note, only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. An online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Technical Planner Aftersales and Services and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Technical Planner Aftersales and Services, you will work at IHC SAS-Hytop. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, this organizations main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS-Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipe laying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in & offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS-Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS-Hytop service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
|Date Updated||Monday 13 August 2018|
|Location||Alphen aan den Rijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 691 0984|