Process Analyst Manufacturing
The One IHC project aims to implement state-of-the-art business processes and information systems within Royal IHC. This project is essential for further improving the performance of our company. Reporting to the Roll-out Manager, you will work with the roll-out team, which takes care of the implementation. As the Process Analyst Manufacturing, you will be responsible for:
- testing and accepting functionalities
- identifying gaps between the blueprint and the essential requirements of specific units
- guiding the development of applications and processes alongside the application managers
- analysing and documenting the impact of process changes for discussion with the Business Process Owner (BPO)
- solving issues during roll-out and managing 'hypercare' periods
- formulating solutions and alternatives in consultation with colleagues and management
- implementing new processes and applications in cooperation with our super-user colleagues
- acting as the first point of contact for the 'super users' during the roll-out
- facilitating workshops to translate business requirements into solutions
- advising stakeholders on implementation issues.
To be eligible for the position of Process Analyst Manufacturing, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (master), as well as knowledge of engineering
- an interest in working with processes and modeling them
- the ability to initiate change with a high degree of proactivity and persuasiveness
- a passion for helping colleagues during periods of change
- demonstrable knowledge of complex applications, preferably ERP systems
- strong communication skills and a solution-oriented nature
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written.
Please note, only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. An online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Process Analyst Manufacturing a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Process Analyst Manufacturing and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
One IHC is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
|Date Updated||Wednesday 11 July 2018|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|