Internship Mechanical Engineering
We are seeking an enthusiastic student to join our Concept Engineering department from September 2018 to February 2019. You will work alongside the Lead Sales Concept Engineer and Product Manager (Decommissioning).
Your time at IHC IQIP will be focused on the development of a decommissioning specific lifting tool. This means that every week will be different, because concept engineering is a profession that involves a variety of different duties.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- translating market intelligence data into tool specific forecasts
- analysing current lifting tool functionalities
- investigating the latest applicable state-of-the-art technologies
- leading and running the process of lifting tool development for the decommissioning market
- designing the next generation lifting tool
- building upon your own professional education and development.
During your internship, you will also have the opportunity to work on your HBO assignments or thesis.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a place in the fourth-year of a HBO course, specialising in mechanical engineering
- familiarity with the offshore industry
- an excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- a proactive nature and willingness to act accordingly when key information is missing
- a hands-on mentality
- a creative approach
- availability for four/five days per week for a minimum of five months.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offer you a challenging Internship/Graduation project within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation.
Are you interested in the position of internship and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As an intern, you will work at IHC IQIP. The organisation was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets.
|Date Updated||Wednesday 11 July 2018|
|Contact||Ms. Femke van Es|
|Telephone||+31 78 691 0984|