Application Manager Manufacturing
As the Application Manager (Manufacturing), you will be responsible for the software that supports the business processes within Royal IHC's Manufacturing departments. These consist of ERP systems, such as IFS, Siemens Teamcenter, 3R and all other related applications/interfaces. The primary objective of the Application Manager (Manufacturing) is to change the application environment in line with our continually changing business demands.
As the Application Manager (Manufacturing), you will be responsible for:
- understanding the business processes within manufacturing and translating these into application solutions
- managing changes and (if required) supervising the people who support you in this process
- maintaining constant contact with your business and IT colleagues
- communicating/presenting solutions to stakeholders
- taking ownership of the changes you are accountable for
- supporting the business through the solutions you develop and maintain.
To be eligible for the position of Application Manager (Manufacturing), you must have:
- a bachelor's or master's degree
- experience working with ERP and PDM systems and knowledge of the manufacturing industry (desirable)
- knowledge of ITIL, SCRUM, ASL, PRINCE2 and SQL or the motivation to train in these areas
- at least three years' relevant experience
- excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
- the willingness to learn Dutch if it is not your native language
- the ability to take the initiative and come up with ideas to improve our processes and systems
- a high level of motivation and a desire to make effective contacts within the organisation
- a no-nonsense approach, while able to work efficiently as part of a team.
Please note, an online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process. Only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Application Manager Manufacturing and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
www.twitter.com/ihcjobs www.facebook.com/royalihc www.linkedin.com/company/royalihc
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
Group IT is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialised ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
|Date Updated||Wednesday 11 July 2018|
|Telephone||+31 78 691 0984|