Team Leader Supply Chain Management / Tactical Purchaser
As the Team Leader Supply Chain Management Beavers, you will be the link between the suppliers and internal stakeholders (engineering, production, planning and project management). You will be responsible for the supply chain for the Beaver® product range such as machinery, deck equipment, electrical & hydraulic systems and nautical equipment. This means you are responsible for the results of the supply chain work packages in daily projects as well as for Supply Chain Management related improvements in cost, quality and reliability on the longer term. You advise and support the programme manager and act as a coach for the tactical and operational purchasers in your team. . In addition to above you will be closely involved in the implementation of the new ERP system and supporting the development of international production.
At all times, you will act in the best interests of the company. As such, you will negotiate adequate and appropriate conditions with suppliers. You must be capable of leading a small project team of tactical and operational purchasers, and where necessary, initiating improvement suggestions within supply chain management processes.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a masters degree in the technical/commercial field, such as Mechanical Engineering, Technical Management or Maritime Engineering, preferably supplemented with NEVI 1 and 2
- at least ten years of relevant (international) project procurement experience in the manufacturing and/or maritime industry
- knowledge of and experience with procurement procedures and order processing in the maritime industry
- Identify and leverage best practices from both within and outside the company
- commercial awareness and be used to working in an engineering focused, project-based organization
- Act as a thought leader for Supply Chain innovation and strategic direction
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- be a team player, stress resistant and proactive
- be willing to travel abroad occasionally
- the ability to deliver projects OSBIT (On Specification Budget and In Time)
- experience with dredging equipment (advantageous).
Please note, an online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Team Leader Supply Chain Management / Tactical Purchaser and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Team Leader Supply Chain Management / Tactical Purchaser you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialized maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry. The IHC Beaver® product range is based on a standardized cutter suction dredger (CSD) available in five sizes, complemented with a range of workboats (IHC DMC’s) and booster stations. The products are built on stock and customer specific configured with standard and/or custom built options.
|Date Updated||Tuesday 10 July 2018|
|Contact||Ms. Sylvia Meyer - van Leeuwen|
|Telephone||+31 78 691 0984|