Scrum Master Digital Business
As the Scrum Master Digital Business, you will be working with the teams responsible for our digital business initiatives. These are based on either new commercial products and services (for example, autonomous vessels and e-commerce platforms) or internal process improvements. Our Digital Business teams combine a variety of methodologies, for example, Lean Startup, Design Thinking and Agile. Your responsibility will be for the Scrum and Agile way of working. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- starting new Agile teams
- facilitating the Scrum and Agile process within the teams
- training team members in the Scrum and Agile methodology
- organising the integration of various Agile teams with other Scrum Masters
- contributing to the roadmap for further development and adoption of Agile and Scrum methods within the organisation.
To be eligible for the position of Scrum Master Digital Business you must have:
- a higher vocational eduction and/or an academic vocational education
- Scrum Master certification
- knowledge of the engineering and/or manufacturing industry (desirable)
- experience of operating at all levels of companies
- strong communication skills and excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
Please note, only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. An online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Scrum Master Digital Business a challenging full-time job, where you:
- will have a wide variety of digital innovation projects to contribute to
- are joining an industry at the very beginning of its digital revolution
- will work in a corporate start-up style environment.
In addition, Royal IHC offers you acs Scrum Master Digital Business a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Scrum Master Digital Business and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
Digital Business is a new department within Royal IHC, aiming to: (one) launch successful new digital products and services in to existing and new markets; and (two) transform existing business processes within IHC using digital means. We have a passion for innovation and are creating an energetic corporate start-up culture within our department. IHC is the global market leader in the construction of specialist ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore vessels. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today, we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC, please visit: www.royalihc.com
|Date Updated||Tuesday 10 July 2018|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|