Sales Manager China
As Sales Manager China for IHC IQIP, you will use your expertise and practical advisory skills in the sale and leasing of hydraulic piling hammers and handling tools for use in offshore industries. After an initial introductory period, you will be assigned responsibility for the Chinese market. A proactive market approach and entrepreneurship is needed for this position. It involves international customer visits, after which aims need to be defined and work progressed in a systematic way through to completion. In this role of Sales Manager China for IHC IQIP, you will be responsible for:
- advising the customer about the correct piling and/or handling equipment and procedures, often creating customised solutions
- preparing quotations together with the back office in The Netherlands for piling hammers and handling configurations
- explaining, clarifying and following up on quotations with customers
- actively updating the CRM system and drafting visit reports
- negotiating, drafting, assessing and entering into leasing and sales contracts
- proactively approaching stakeholders (including customers and their partners) in order to collect information concerning market developments, upcoming projects and new technical developments
- participating in international trade shows, and organising roadshows and customer presentations
- organising and supporting Chinese customer visits to The Netherlands.
To be eligible for the role of Sales Manager China for IHC IQIP, you must have:
- academic vocational education (master) with either a technical education (for example, mechanical engineering)
- commercial experience or commercial qualifications with demonstrable technical affinities
- at least five years' work experience in the international sale or project management of capital equipment
- sound commercial insight and strong verbal and written skills in English
- Chinese background and residing in Shanghai (or willing to relocate)
- basic legal knowledge of drafting and evaluating contracts, or a willingness to gain this knowledge
- affinity with the offshore market (oil and gas, and renewables), bridge building and harbour works, and other project-based work
- service-oriented and flexible attitude, a high degree of independence, and an eye for detail
- ability to run a small office with regards to general work, as well as sales, if required.
In this position, you will work from the Chinese office in Shanghai and IHC IQIP is specifically looking for China residents as candidates.
Please note, an online assessment and screening will form part of the recruitment process. Only candidates with China work visa (residents) will be considered as viable candidates.
Terms of employment
IHC IQIP in China offers you a challenging job where the engineering is at the forefront of today’s possibilities. You will work in an organisation that is developing at full speed, where your qualities and talents are valued and where you will have every opportunity to develop further. Our terms of employment may also be described as excellent.
Are you interested in the position of Sales Manager China and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As Sales Manager China, you will work at IHC IQIP. The organisation was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets.
|Date Updated||Tuesday 10 July 2018|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|