Assistant Project Manager DTC
- Preparation of the construction process and drawing up the project plans in collaboration with the Project Management Office.
- Monitoring of planning deadlines, progress, quality, and budget using an ERP system, WBS, and process planning schedules.
- Coordinating and supervising the construction process from our headquarters in Gorinchem. Visiting international production locations will be part of your job.
- Coordination of the commissioning, sea trials, and delivery of ships to the customers in consultation with the classification society and our co-makers and suppliers.
- Improving processes and products at design and detail level in relation to the various sub-processes, such as the engineering, construction, and procurement processes, and a reduction of failure costs and an improvement in quality.
- Coordinating/indirectly supervising the project team along the entire production chain and supply chain.
- A Bachelor (HBO) or Master (WO) degree, preferably in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferable knowledge of, and (some) experience in multidisciplinary projects, WBS, and planning schedules is an advantage.
- Experience in project administration in ERP.
- The ability to set priorities, take a process-centered approach, and maintain overview.
- Organizational skills, a quality conscious focus and a flexible and customer-oriented personality.
- Good communication skills (both oral and written) in both Dutch and English.
- a dynamic international working environment focusing on technology and innovation;
- a competitive salary;
- at least 40 days of annual leave;
- travel allowance;
- profit sharing & pension allowance;
- continuous focus on professional and personal development through our Damen Academy (including Leadership & Management development programs);
- an active social environment in terms of events & sports.
- An assessment and pre-employment screening will be part of the application process.
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem is the headquarters of the Damen Shipyards Group. Gorinchem still functions as a yard but the main activities involve the daily management of the Damen Shipyards Group. Damen Services and the Offshore & Transport division is also located here.
|Date Updated||Saturday 11 August 2018|
|Company name||Damen Shipyards Gorinchem|
|Contact||Mr. Boy Ramirez Verhoeven|
|Telephone||+31 (0)183 63 9447|
|Fax||+31 183 632189|