As a Tactical Purchaser for IHC SAS-Hytop, you will be responsible for the following:
- exploring the supplier market in terms of (new) products, capabilities, delivery reliability, etc.
- conducting visits to suppliers to determine suitability of the delivery
- preparing request specifications
- requests for materials and services in both the local and international market
- obtaining quotes and price-making and technical reviews thereof
- selecting suppliers and continuous improvement of the supply chain
- monitoring supplier performance, and drawing and making contracts
- making proposals to optimise the procurement process
- preparing reports
- collaborating with operational buyers.
To be eligible for this role, you must have:
- a higher vocational education, preferably supplemented with Nevi 1 and 2 qualifications
- at least five years' experience in procurement of technical products
- knowledge of mechanical, motion control and hydraulics is an advantage
- a good command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- a hands-on mentality, service-oriented attitude and commercial awareness.
Please note, only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable applicants. An online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Tactical Purchaser a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Tactical Purchaser and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Tactical Purchaser, you will work at IHC SAS Hytop. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, this organizations main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipe laying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in & offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS Hytop service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
|Date Updated||Wednesday 4 July 2018|
|Telephone||+31 78 691 0984|