As Mechanical Engineer at IHC Fundex in Goes, The Netherlands, your work will involve 2D technical drawing and dimension production orders. This includes detailing (pile-driving) machines and their component parts using 3D overview drawings. As Mechanical Engineer, you will receive your assignments from the Chief Engineer. Your tasks are largely carried out in accordance with the rules and guidelines issued by the Chief Engineer. As Mechanical Engineer your responsibilities will also include:
- drawing and designing machine parts
- making strength calculations for these parts
- making detailed drawings for production purposes, including parts lists
- putting together construction files and manuals
- checking dimensions in practice in the event of problems.
To be eligible for this position as Mechanical Engineer at IHC Fundex in Goes, you must have the following:
- higher vocational education (HBO) or senior secondary vocational education (MBO-4) degree- preferably with WTB specialisation
- demonstrable experience in mechanical engineering
- flexible, creative and systematic approach some knowledge of welding techniques and metal-working methods
- good communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- knowledge of and experience with, 2D/3D drawing software (preferably but not necessarily Solid Edge) and MS Office.
Please note, only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. An online assessment and screening can form part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Mechanical Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy Mechanical Engineer and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will work at IHC Fundex in Goes, The Netherlands which is part of IHC IQIP. The IHC IQIP organisation was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP design, build and supply fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets.
|Date Updated||Tuesday 3 July 2018|
|Education level||View Vacancy|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|