ShipSupport is a young and ambitious team with a passion for ships and parts. We are only at the beginning of a great adventure! Our ambition is to be the leading platform in the global maritime industry for ordering parts, services and knowledge exchange. Together with our network of industry experts, we aim to get the best out of our customers' vessels and equipment. We are a fast growing corporate e-commerce startup backed by Royal IHC. Would you like to join us and help us to realise our ambitions? To strengthen our team, we are looking for a CRM Marketer. In this role, you combine your passion for satisfied customers and data to increase customer loyalty and grow our business.As the CRM Marketeer, you will be responsible for:
- managing customer data: you will be the hero when it comes to customer information
- based on your customer data, setting up personalised promotional events together with your marketing colleagues, to attract new leads and increase customer loyalty
- developing a CRM strategy, including the implementation of technologies and systems (CRM tools)
- market research: you will be a growth hacker, identifying new leads worldwide to grow our ShipSupport business
- marketing activities such as organising customer events or creating sales information packages
- assisting Product Managers and Sales Managers with defining and managing sales prices.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a bachelor or master's degree
- strong analytical and organisational skills
- at least three years' relevant experience
- experience in CRM, database marketing and marketing automation
- an affinity with technical products and/or B2B (desirable)
- the ability to take the initiative and come up with ideas to improve our processes
- a no-nonsense approach, while able to work well as part of a team.
Please note, an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process. Only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
Terms of employment
We offer you a challenging job in a corporate startup environment, supported by a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technology innovation. In addition, we offer you:
- professional development opportunities through attending events and training courses
- 40 days of leave per year
- outstanding employment conditions, including travel allowances, pension and profit share
- a beautiful office location near the windmills of Kinderdijk, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Are you interested in the position of CRM Marketeer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
|Date Updated||Monday 2 July 2018|
|Education level||View Vacancy|
|Contact||Mr. Eric Atuahene|
|Telephone||+31 78 691 0984|