Damen Shiprepair and Conversion is a well-established and leading group of repair yards. It services about 40 drydocks, the largest being 420 x 80 m, which is one of the biggest in Europe. This allows the Group to accommodate almost any ship in the world. Also repair quays with sufficient crane capacity are available. Apart from our docks and quays we also have several workshops, de-slopping and polluting water discharge facilities and offices. We are growing in installation of Green Technology on board of maritime objects and do offer Harbour and Voyage Repair as well.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the project (commercial, financial and technical) from the moment of ordering up to delivery and fulfilling all contract agreements;
- Leading the project team, you are responsible for the complete production and the final management starting the moment of order up to and including the delivery;
- Monitoring the progress and commercial accompaniment of the project are the most important aspects of your job, besides managing the project team;
- You will preside the project meetings and have regular contacts with the client, sub-contractors and supporting companies of Damen Shiprepair;
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities;
- ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for projects;
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins and bill rates.
- You have good communication skills with a strong convincing personality;
- You have a problem solving mentality and are customer and service orientated;
- You are experienced in managing complex projects with technical, financial and commercial responsibilities;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Ship-building or (Marine) Engineering and several years of experience in Repair and/or Conversion, ship building or another maritime industry;
- Your English, verbally and written, is proficient.
|Date Updated||Saturday 14 July 2018|
|Company name||Damen Shiprepair Rotterdam B.V.|
|Contact||Mr. Elmer Krul|
|Telephone||+31 102 04 12 70|
|Fax||+31 (0)10 473 2577|