Business Process Specialist
Royal IHC aims to implement a uniform framework of processes and IT applications to further improve its operational performance. Various business units within IHC have started working with this new framework, with more to follow in the coming years. In order to maintain, embed and continuously improve the (use of) this uniform framework, a dedicated Corporate Business Process Management (CBPM) department has been set-up within the organisation. One of the main goals of the CBPM department is to drive further improvement of the operational performance of IHC by completing this uniformity of processes and IT applications to its full potential. You will be working for the CBPM department and in close cooperation with our Group IT and Data Management departments, as well as various business representatives. To reach the goals of the department, we are looking for a Business Process Specialist within the functional areas of project management and planning, in order to:
- support the business units in embedding the implemented project management and planning processes, as well as the related IT applications
- identify improvement opportunities and lead their implementation to optimise the project management and planning processes, as well as the related IT applications
- oversee possible impacts and improvements to other functional areas
- challenge and guide the business process owners and other stakeholders within the organisation to identify and implement process improvements
- define and develop (with relevant stakeholders) business analytics in order to create actionable insights to optimise operational performance
- manage and execute process improvement projects across various business units, potentially exceeding your own functional area.
To be eligible for the position of Business Process Specialist, you must have:
- academic vocational education (WO) in business (information) management or similar
- minimum of five years of experience in process analysis and improvement, preferably within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- proven track record in the area of project management and planning processes
- ability to translate theoretical models into practical solutions for end users
- experience of operating at all levels of a company
- knowledge of ERP and planning applications (IFS and/or Primavera is desirable)
- strong communication skills and a positive attitude towards change
- excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
Please note, only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. An online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. The implementation of the uniform framework of processes and IT applications is an important building block within our corporate strategy. In this challenging role, you will hold a key role in supporting our business units to improve operational performance and ultimately improve the entire IHC value chain. We offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Business Process Specialist and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
|Date Updated||Thursday 7 June 2018|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|