The Document Controller provides (technical) administrative support for the Engineering Project Managers in the different sub-groups so that work can be carried out efficiently and in a structured way.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Within this function, you are responsible for managing, registering, distributing and archiving project documents. You are the main focal point of contact of the project manager engineering and the project team in relation to documentation. Furthermore, you support the project manager engineering with creating progress reports and updating the project planning. Where possible and needed you support the project team with project related activities. In brief, your daily activities are of an executive nature, but of great importance considering that the documentation flow is an essential link in the complete chain for a successful project.
Within this function, it is important that you have flexible attitude and identify the work to be done. You have a structured way of working with great accuracy and adapt to new systems easily. Furthermore we ask:
- Strong administrative skills
- Intermediate vocational qualification (MBO-4)
- Preferable experience in a comparable position of at least 3 years
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Good knowledge and experience of working with the MS Office suite and SharePoint
- Good command of both Dutch and English.
Here at DAMEN we realize supporting and managing many talented individuals is of great essence. We understand that the key to success is to find the right person for the right job. That's why we continually invest in your development. Damen offers you (in case of full time employment):
- a dynamic international working environment focusing on technology and innovation;
- a competitive salary;
- at least 40 days of annual leave;
- travel allowance;
- profit sharing & pension allowance;
- continuous focus on professional and personal development through our DAMEN Academy;
- an active social environment in terms of business culture, events & sports.
For certain positions, prior to extending an offer of employment, DAMEN will check and verify the following information: professional references, the authenticity of identity documentation and educational credentials, an integrity statement and a Certificate of Good Conduct (CGC). For some positions an assessment may be part of the application procedure.
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem is the headquarters of the Damen Shipyards Group. Gorinchem still functions as a yard but the main activities involve the daily management of the Damen Shipyards Group. Damen Services and the Offshore & Transport division is also located here.
|Date Updated||Saturday 7 July 2018|
|Company name||Damen Shipyards Gorinchem|
|Contact||Ms. Rianne Houthuijzen|
|Telephone||+31 183 65 40 40|
|Fax||+31 183 632189|