Manager Procurement Offshore
- promotion of a good working atmosphere and cooperation within the group, also through conveying the O&T DNA;
- coaching your employees and contributing to the development of your people, in close cooperation with HR. You are also a confidential adviser for your people in non-work-related matters;
- in time availability of needed semi-finished products, main components, capital goods and subcontractors;
- being responsible, together with Material coordination and Project Management, for controlling the logistic chain;
- support shipments in time and budget, being alert when running over budget;
- working out concrete plans to improve/optimize the work within your own procurement group. This includes O&T Supply Chain Development;
- making policy proposals to the Procurement department from your own focus area and discuss this with and explain to the Supply Chain Process owner, Lead Buyers and fellow Procurement Managers;
- acting as a point of contact for other departments, ensuring an optimization of the cooperation and coordination with other departments involved (among which Product Groups, Material Coordination, Project management, Construction sites, Procurement, ICT, suppliers (chain wide)). Actively participating in MT, CMT and regional consultation;
- drawing up status reports, financial forecasts and suchlike and discussing them in your own procurement group and with fellow Managers, PM’s, Finance, etc.;
- providing an active policy contribution to discussions concerning the further development of worldwide preferred suppliers.
- have a Supply Chain background within the technical industry, preferable the Maritime industry;
- are a real connector, aiming for cooperation both inside and outside the BU is decisive for your own success;
- dare to be clear and honest, help your people and colleagues with good and constructive feedback in the right direction. At the same time you ensure a safe working environment;
- you dare to make decisions and, through you persuasion, you get people on your side, enjoy socializing and the informal side of work.
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem is the headquarters of the Damen Shipyards Group. Gorinchem still functions as a yard but the main activities involve the daily management of the Damen Shipyards Group. Damen Services and the Offshore & Transport division is also located here.
|Date Updated||Friday 6 July 2018|
|Company name||Damen Shipyards Gorinchem|
|Contact||Mr. Boy Ramirez Verhoeven|
|Telephone||+31 (0)183 63 9447|
|Fax||+31 183 632189|