Sales & Marketing Support Coordinator
At Damen we are looking for a motivated Sales & Marketing Support Coordinator to strengthen our ROPAX Ferries New Building Sales department.
You will report directly to the Sales Director ROPAX New Building and work in close conjunction with our colleagues of the sales organization. You will perform a broad range of tasks and activities including:
- supporting commercial processes,
- back-office & administration,
- marketing & PR projects and
- coordinating international events with our Communications department.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate with a pro-active attitude and creative ideas to further establish, develop and grow our ambitions.
Your tasks & responsibilities as Sales & Marketing Support Coordinator include:
- Supporting and helping out with our tender proposition for various projects;
- Back office administration including administrative support, diary management, organizing and preparing meetings, company visits and travel arrangements;
- Organizing commercial and market information, CRM management of both ROPAX contacts and projects;
- Client relation support;
- Working closely with our Communications & Digital departments to develop content and create marketing materials (including websites, brochures, posts for Social Media, in particular LinkedIn) to further grow the ROPAX business;
- The coordination and support of international conferences and exhibitions.
Do you fit our profile of Sales & Marketing Support Coordinator? You must have:
- A bachelor degree and at least 2 years work experience;
- The capability to perform back-office and administrative tasks accurately, on time and with attention to the details. Setting priorities when under pressure and being organized is something you are good at;
- Advanced skills in preparing presentations and reports and the ability to work with CRM and other IT systems. Experience with Social Media, in particular LinkedIn;
- Experience in organizing exhibitions, events and travels is a plus;
- A curious and customer oriented attitude, the ability to develop and maintain relations on all social levels and a strong international orientation;
- The capability to find information internally and to interact in a constructive manner within the Damen organization;
- An energetic personality who doesn't shy away from delivering creative ideas to improve cruise sales and market activities;
- A strong affinity/experience with the cruise industry and a network particularly in expedition cruises is a plus. Experience with the leisure travel industry is also of preference;
- Excellent communication skills and linguistic ability in English (Dutch knowledge is a plus for some internal communications);
- A flexible and stress resistant nature with no 9 to 5 mentality;
- The willingness to travel internationally to support exhibitions and events if/when required.
Here at Damen we realize supporting and managing many talented individuals is of great essence. We understand that the key to success is to find the right person for the right job. That's why we continually invest in your development. Damen offers you (in case of full time employment):
- a dynamic international working environment focusing on technology and innovation;
- a competitive salary;
- at least 40 days of annual leave (fulltime);
- travel allowance;
- profit sharing & pension allowance;
- continuous focus on professional and personal development through our Damen Academy (including Leadership & Management development programs);
- an active social environment in terms of events & sports.
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem is the headquarters of the Damen Shipyards Group. Gorinchem still functions as a yard but the main activities involve the daily management of the Damen Shipyards Group. Damen Services and the Offshore & Transport division is also located here.
|Date Updated||Saturday 30 June 2018|
|Company name||Damen Shipyards Gorinchem|
|Contact||Mr. Boy Ramirez Verhoeven|
|Telephone||+31 (0)183 63 9447|
|Fax||+31 183 632189|