As Manager Operations, you will be part of the management team and report directly to the Executive Director of IHC IQIP. You will be responsible for the following:
- managing Production Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Planning and Production departments through their various managers (90 FTE)
- initiating improvement actions to optimise the production and logistics processes
- maintaining and improving delivery reliability
- co-shaping and optimising the production organisation and ensuring excellent project execution
- taking co-responsibility for investment and quality standards.
To be eligible for the position of Manager Operations, you must have the following:
- strong academic background preferably in mechanical engineering
- at least seven years of operational management experience in a comparable position
- affinity with and relevant experience in the production of sustainable capital goods, (heavy) machine building and construction environment
- excellent management and contact skills and the ability to think outside in and act inside out
- stress-resistant, decisive, committed, independent, responsible and no-nonsense mentality
- good command of English and Dutch both written and verbal
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Manager Operations a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Manager Operations and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As Manager Operations you will work at IHC IQIP. The organisation was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets.
|Date Updated||Monday 23 April 2018|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|