As a Project Controller, you will check and monitor the financial administration of various projects and manage project data for all projects within IHC IQIP. Other duties as part of this role include the following:
- analysing projects based on system data
- monthly preparation of project dashboards
- determining turnover based on system data
- monitoring timely invoicing
- ensuring that calculations and margins are correct
- checking bookings/making memorial bookings
- advising on process improvements.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) level of education
- at least three years of relevant work experience
- experience in a project organisation
- knowledge of/experience with financial and/or ERP systems, preferably with ISAH (pre)
- experience with Microsoft Excel
- a positively critical nature, and focus on quality and improvement
- a hands-on, communicative and independent approach , and the ability to maintain the team spirit.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Project Controller and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Project Controller, you will work at IHC IQIP. The organisation was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets.
|Date Updated||Thursday 12 April 2018|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|