Project Manager Asset Management
At Royal IHC, we are developing new models of operation to turn our business from an equipment manufacturer into a service-oriented supplier of specialist equipment for the dredging, mining and offshore industries. Our ambition is to be the leading provider of services and asset management for our customers in our industry sector. To help develop this vision into a reality, we are looking for Project Manager Asset Management.
In this role as Project Manager Asset Management, you will be responsible for the project management within the business unit IHC Services. This will cover the building of franchise model strategies, output-based services strategies, project execution and content development, conducted in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. As a Project Manager Asset Management, you will be responsible for:
- reporting to the project steering group and Senior Asset Manager on the development of franchise, output-based services and project strategies
- developing and taking ownership of franchise and output based strategic and project execution plans, including developing PID's (Project Initiation Document) for the steering group to review and approve
- participating in and leading cross-functional, multidisciplinary project teams to better leverage the delivery of steering group directives and plan execution
- defining and documenting all the related business processes, needs, flows and diagrams
- identifying tasks and interrelationships to evaluate functional and cross-functional requirements
- recognising and identifying potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially in relation to future business expansion
- identifying gaps and addressing them actively and collaboratively with the project team/steering group
- serving as the IHC Services business team lead in the development of new strategic models and associated projects
- bringing together multiple nationalities and business units in the delivery of core objectives
- strategic documents and road maps in line with steering group input
- the creation of detailed level three planning for project execution
- the delivery of allocated projects to OSBIT (on specifications, budget and in time) standards
- the presentation of analysis, project status, risks and issues
- the evaluation of resources for each task
- the provision of rollout status communications to stakeholders and the handover of new strategic models to operational teams, both internal and external to Royal IHC.
To be eligible for the position of Project Manager Asset Management, you must have:
- a technical higher vocational bachelor education (HBO)
- five to ten years' experience in an asset, technical or operational management role gained in the dredging, mining or offshore industry
- experience with working in remote areas and/or undeveloped countries is desirable
- project management and/or execution experience for complex projects and/or company startups
- ability to develop, resource and execute plans to meet project objectives
- strong operational aptitude with the ability to lead discussions and collaborate across multiple regions and areas of expertise
- ability to develop strong, strategic partnerships to engage opportunities and committed to develop the asset management strategy
- self-motivated, result-oriented approach, critical mind with excellent issue resolution abilities and exceptional interpersonal skills
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Project Manager Asset Management a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Project Manager Asset Management and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Project Manager Asset Management, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services' core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we are able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
|Date Updated||Tuesday 10 April 2018|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|