Senior Project Manager Engineering
- Coordinate and oversee multiple projects with regard to the engineering of a ship, the purchasing of systems or components and the outsourcing of work to subcontractors;
- Manage engineering in 4 phases: design check, basic engineering, detailed engineering and production support;
- Manage, supervise and assess an engineering team;
- Manage Class and national authorities approval process;
- Provision of engineering support during the construction of the ship;
- Assess input from our own employees, but also from suppliers and partners;
- Monitor on quality, progress and costs and prepare status reports.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering or in Mechanical Engineering
- You have at least 5 years of experience in managing multiple engineering projects
- You have experience in managing and coaching a group of engineers
- You have good communication skills in English
- You are quality conscious and teamwork is important to you
- You have good communication skills in managing stakeholders
- Willingness to travel on a frequent basis.
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem is the headquarters of the Damen Shipyards Group. Gorinchem still functions as a yard but the main activities involve the daily management of the Damen Shipyards Group. Damen Services and the Offshore & Transport division is also located here.
|Date Updated||Saturday 3 February 2018|
|Company name||Damen Shipyards Gorinchem|
|Contact||Ms. Rianne Houthuijzen|
|Telephone||+31 183 65 40 40|
|Fax||+31 183 632189|