NPR Tactical Buyer
Royal IHC is looking for an NPR Tactical Buyer. The NPR purchasing team is responsible for the supply chain of Facility Services, ICT, Marketing and Communications, Travel, Training Courses and Education, Consultancy, Industrial Gases, Tools and other company-wide purchasing. As a result of the expansion, we are looking for an experienced and self-sufficient Tactical Buyer. As Tactical Buyer, you will be responsible for the performance of Royal IHC’s suppliers and strive to make improvements where necessary. In addition, you will be tasked with optimising the performance of our own organisation. You will work closely with your manager and stakeholders to implement and carry out the strategy for suppliers in your area of responsibility. Effectiveness, a commercial approach, relationship management and organisational sensitivity are essential in this role.
To be eligible for the position of NPR Tactical Buyer, you must have the following:
- a higher professional qualification (HBO), preferably supplemented with NEVI certification
- three to five years of experience in a comparable position in a relevant sector
- experience in purchasing ICT products and services
- excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- the ability to negotiate independently and the ability to draw up contracts in accordance with IHC templates.
- an excellent command of English, with moderate Dutch skills preferable, as well as conceptual and analytical capabilities
- you are available on short notice (no freelancers, ZZP etc.)
- strong communication skills, and an excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of NPR Tactical Buyer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
Royal IHC is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check www.royalihc.com.
|Date Updated||Wednesday 22 November 2017|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|