Business Development Manager
To further strengthen the Business Development and Marketing team at Royal IHC, we are looking for a Business Development Manager. The vision of the Business Development & Marketing team is to deeply understand our customers' needs and fulfilling them better than anyone else. Therewith we focus on developing (new) markets with existing as well as new products/services & business propositions/models.
In your role as a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for identifying, developing, executing and advising on commercial opportunities and business propositions. All in line with the overall IHC strategy as defined. Taking a medium- to long-term perspective, in order to realize scalable and sustainable business that contribute to the growth objectives of the company.
- identifying and pursuing new business opportunities from an outside-in perspective
- develop and implement new business development strategies (mid- and long-term)
- analyse and shape strategic partnership opportunities
- develop and execute new business models.
To be eligible for the position of Business Development Manager, you must:
- have a bachelor and/or master's degree
- have three to five years of relevant experience
- have experience in our (or liaised) industry is an advantage
- be able to liaises with and convinces middle- and senior management with ease, both within IHC as well as at the customer/ partner/ market side
- be willing to travel 20% of your time
- have excellent conceptual- and analytical thinking capabilities
- be an intrapreneur with a pro-active attitude, networking is in your nature, working in a team is what you prefer
- have excellent communication skills, both fluent in English and Dutch, verbal and written
- only candidates with EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
We offer you a challenging position in a dynamic environment with potential for high growth. Your valued qualities and competences will be put to good use both within our organisation, as well as in the marketplace. Within IHC, performance management is key to enabling our employees to discover their full potential.
Are you interested in the position of Business Development Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
|Date Updated||Wednesday 22 November 2017|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|