As a Manager Engineering, you will organise and guide the activities of the Engineering department. You will take responsibility for up to ten highly trained employees, with technical support from senior developers. You will report directly to the Managing Director and will assist with creating and translating the business strategy into a departmental strategy, as well as achieving the agreed division goals. Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- focusing on engineering and functional/efficient hyper-friendly customer-oriented solutions
- expanding on changes made as part of the business and departmental strategy
- creating a technically innovative and customer-oriented business environment
- ensuring the working environment is fun, and team cooperation is achieved
- initiating component, product and system developments
- supporting the sales team with regards to proposals
- supporting operations during projects
- translating product standards and requirements into technical specifications
- providing structure to the department and employees
- managing technical construction files
- translating technical specifications to standard building blocks to build end products
- providing a systematic product structure throughout the range of products in a segment
- managing the design change request path
- participating in committee and regulatory agencies in the industry.
To be eligible for the role of Manager Engineering, you must have the following:
- a bachelor's degree in a relevant subject
- a hands-on and human-oriented leadership style
- at least three years experience in leading senior engineers
- knowledge of engineering processes in a project-based work environment
- knowledge of offshore diving techniques and hyperbaric equipment
- excellent organisational skills and a result-oriented approach
- knowledge of modern engineering processes and methods
- the ability to follow developments with regard to the relevant regulation and markets
- an excellent grasp of English, both written and verbal
- the ability to work with numbers and budgets
- excellent communication and social skills
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Manager Engineering a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Engineering Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Manager Engineering, you will work at IHC Hytech, based at Raamsdonksveer, a dynamic company with an enthusiastic team of professionals. The organisation designs, builds and maintains equipment and systems for the professional diving industry. The wide product range complies with the highest possible standards and demands, and is supplied to diving companies, defence, and the industrial and medical industries worldwide.
|Date Updated||Wednesday 22 November 2017|
|Contact||Mr. Gerard Eggink|
|Telephone||078 691 0984|