We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer at IHC SAS-Hytop, located in Alphen aan den Rijn. Throughout the entire production process, you will be the linking pin between the Engineering, Procurement and Quality departments, and suppliers. You will report to the Production Manager and cooperate with a team of engineers from various departments.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- preparing the project ITP (inspection and test plan)
- preparing technical purchase requirements for projects
- assessing drawings for manufacturability
- assessing welding documents and material certificates
- managing technical queries from suppliers in consultation with the Engineering department (if necessary)
- advising suppliers on how to manufacture specific parts.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- at least a higher professional education (HBO) in engineering
- technical knowledge with regard to hydraulics, electrical systems and welding
- knowledge of relevant regulations (IEC, DNV, ABS)
- at least three years of professional experience in a similar role
- a good command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, ERP, and PDM packages
- experience working with automated systems
- good communication skills and the ability to work independently
- an innovative, accurate, stress-resistant, flexible and team-focused approach
- a performance and result-oriented mindset
- a customer-oriented and commercial attitude.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year
Are you interested in the position of Manufacturing Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will work at IHC SAS. This organisation, based in Alphen aan den Rijn, specialises in designing and producing reliable deck equipment for the offshore oil and gas markets. Over the years, IHC SAS has gained a great deal of experience in pipelaying systems, heavy duty winch systems and mooring systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
|Date Updated||Thursday 26 October 2017|
|Location||Alphen aan den Rijn|
|Contact||Mr. Gerard Eggink|
|Telephone||078 691 0984|