Proposal Coordinator Offshore Tools
As Proposal Coordinator, you are preparing proposals based on customer requests. Formulating a technical/commercial bid, including robust pricing and lead times, that will be established in close cooperation with the relevant internal departments. You will follow up on quotations, maintain the CRM, provide support to our outside sales team and involve key sections of the organisation along the way, so after you hand over an order, they can ensure the successful and timely delivery of our equipment. Our equipment and services are used by our customers for installation, handling and removal work in the offshore wind, oil and gas, coastal and civil, and decommissioning markets. In the role of Proposal Coordinator, you must have the following:
- a service-minded approach and the ability to work in close cooperation with several outside sales representatives
- the ability to work independently to prepare technical and commercial sales proposals for the rental, and sale of equipment
- the ability to involve and motivate internal departments to ensure the delivery of high-quality proposals
- the ability to prepare cost calculations, availability and delivery times for quotations with the relevant departments.
To be eligible for the position of Proposal Coordinator, you must have the following:
- higher and/or secondary vocational education (MBO+/HBO)
- minimum of three to five years experience in a comparable commercial position
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- knowledge of commerce, affinity with technology and familiarity with international operations
- experience working with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- customer- and service-focused attitude, and excellent communication skills
- ability to take ownership, be flexible and a can-do attitude
- self-starting approach and confident in approaching others to create the best solutions to meet the needs of the customer
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Proposal Coordinator and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Proposal Coordinator, you will work at IHC IQIP. The organisation was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets.
|Date Updated||Monday 23 October 2017|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|