Senior Project Purchaser
- You are able to direct a small team of Project Purchasers;
- You are responsible for purchasing and outsourcing the project, according to project plan;
- You handle, supervise and conduct the procurement process for components / systems and outsourcing;
- You carry out market research, marketing and research on potential partnerships;
- You provide progress and financial reports;
- You are responsible for providing reliable information for budgeting and cost calculations.
- A Bachelor or Master degree preferably in a technical direction such as Mechanical Enginering or Maritime Technology;
- Nevi-1 and Nevi-2;
- More than 10 years of relevant experience for example in Shipbuilding;
- Familiarity with the Defense industry is a plus
- Preferably experience with the purchase of weapon systems and / or large electrical installations
- Experience in drawing up contracts and familiar with legal terminology;
- Commercial attitude and negotiation skills;
- Stress resistant;
- Analytical skills;
- Good communication skills both oral and written;
- Willing to work abroad temporarily;
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) is specialised in the design and construction of naval and complex commercial vessels, making optimal use of its know-how and experience from both the military and commercial sectors.
|Date Updated||Friday 3 November 2017|
|Company name||Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding|
|Contact||Mr. Jeroen van Mierlo|
|Fax||+31 (0)118 485 050|