Junior System Architect
We are looking for a Junior System Architect to join our Engineering department. You will learn on the job, working alongside the System Architect, who is responsible for translating the system requirements into specifications. Reporting to the Manager Engineering and working closely with the Engineering, Projects and Sales departments; the System Architect supports the Project Manager in defining technical choices and decision-making. Within this role, your duties will include:
- being the overall technical expert for the product being designed
- translating contractual requirements into the design instructions for the Engineering department
- supervising the design, ensuring it is to the correct specifications
- taking the lead when technical issues arise
- contributing to product improvement.
To be eligible for the position of Junior System Architect, you must have the following:
- a higher professional education (HBO/WO) in mechanical engineering
- a good command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel, and ERP and PDM packages
- a good understanding of frequency controllers and motors
- knowledge of software and hydraulic engineering
- good communication skills and the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- be innovative, accurate, stress-resistant and flexible
- be performance- and results-driven
- a customer-oriented attitude and commercial approach.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers the suitable candidate the unique opportunity to work for a successful worldwide leader. We also offer you a challenging job within a financially successful and dynamic company, a local labour contract, competitive salary and benefits package and a range of opportunities for further professional development.
Are you interested in the position of Junior Systems Architect and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Junior System Architect you will work at IHC SAS. This organisation, based in Alphen aan den Rijn, specialises in designing and producing reliable deck equipment for the offshore oil and gas markets. Over the years, IHC SAS has gained a great deal of experience in pipelaying systems, heavy duty winch systems and mooring systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
|Date Updated||Monday 18 September 2017|
|Location||Alphen aan den Rijn|
|Contact||Mr. Gerard Eggink|
|Telephone||078 691 0984|